List of the Most Popular Bicycle Brands
– This is the oldest
manufacturer that is still in business. Bianchi Bicycles was established by Edoardo Bianchi in Milan, Italy in 1885.
(Cannondale Bicycle Corporation) – US manufacturer who has made name for its self by producing bicycles of all types, ranging from urban, recreational, mountain, and high-end professional bicycles.
– Founded in 1995, this bicycle brand is focused on high end racing and production of fastest bicycles possible.
– Popular bicycle company from United States that is well known for their mountain, road, performance, sport, women,
– Famous Japanese brand (currently America-owned) of bicycles and
equipment that was established in 1899.
– Founded in Taiwan in 1972, this bicycle company today creates all
types of bicycles
imaginable. They sell more than 6.3 million bicycles each year.
– US bicycle company that is best known for its
and BMX models that utilize special triple triangle design that reduces wheel vibrations.
– American bicycle manufacturer that was founded in 1887 and made its
– Brand that has won numerous awards for best bicycles over the last 20 years.
– Popular brand for cyclist that are interested in high-performance bicycle designs.
Raleigh (Raleigh Bicycle Company)
– One of the oldest bicycle manufacturing companies in the world.
– Famous manufacturer that offers wide range of mountain and
Bicycle Company) – German bicycle manufacturer founded in 1985 that is famous for bicycles of all types.
– Widely known as the best brand for producing custom bicycles in United States.
– One of the most famous Japanese bicycle brands.
Soma (SOMA Fabrications)
– US based bicycle company that is focused for its innovative steel bicycle frames and other
Specialized (Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc.)
– USA Based company founded in 1974, famous for sponsoring many notable
. Many of its bicycle designs are focused on advanced carbon materials that allow most efficient racing on road and harsh terrains.
– Established in 1998, this bicycle brand is most famous for its single-gear bicycles that are very sturdy and require low maintenance.
Trek Bicycle Corporation
– Bicycle company from Wisconsin, USA. It distributes bicycles in over 90 countries around the world. It is most famous for Gary Fisher, man who has invented first mountain bike.